Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche For Men. Set-edt Spray 3.4 OZ & Aftershave Balm 3.4 OZ Product Description:
- Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Product Description
Launched by the design house of Guy Laroche in 1982, DRAKKAR NOIR is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of lavender, citrus, spicy berries and sandalwood. It is recommended for casual wear.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Excellent Product
By R. Plotz
This is an excellent product. The cologne smells great, and the aftershave balm is key in not getting razor burn. I will definately be purchasing more of this once my current supply runs out.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Basic stuff but I like it
By Dickens
Not much to tell - I am occasionally using this stuff for 15 years.I do like the aftershave more than I care about fragrance.At $35 it's likely my year supply.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Smells very nice
By JCMESSIAS
Very good product quality, this is all I expected to get.I recommend to other buyers those are thinking to buy that.
Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!