Bearpaw Womens Mukluk Suede & Rabbit Fur Boot - Style 469 Shana (8, Black) Product Description:
- Upper: Suede / Rabbit Fur
- Lining & Footbed: Sheepskin
- Outsole: Rubber with wedge heel
- Native American style boot with woven ribbon & leather ties
- U.S. Sizing, Medium Width, Imported
Product Description
Bearpaw's stylish Shana boot will keep your paws warm while you look great!
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Warmest winter booths ever.
By Lillie M. Yancey
If you live in the country that have very cold winters, these are the booths for you. I live in the Chicagoland area and know what cold is. These boots are very comfortable and keep your feet warm in the coldest weather. Would buy again.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Love these boots!
By Desiree Millitello
I received these for x-mas to replace my UGGS that I have worn out after 5 yrs. I have been wearing these boots nonstop! They are warm and hold up to the rain very well. They run a little big but thick socks takes care of that problem.I have received many compliments on them and I like their uniqueness. For their price, they can't be beat!
Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!